- This post was supposed to be about pomegranates.
- V is coming back. What??? My sister and I were obsessed with this show as kids. The green blood. The alien baby! I am thinking that they must have replayed it because I don't remember being seven watching it, but I do remember being scared shitless. I thought it was junior high. I just called her and she doesn't even remember it. I am highly disappointed in her sisterly skills. Sigh.
- I am pretty much hooked on Flash Forward after one episode. Did you watch?
- Did you know that Cleveland from
Family GuyThe Cleveland Show is a middle age white guy? Really.
- The Office was so funny that it renewed my faith in humanity and created world peace. It was that funny. It was so funny that if I had incontinance issues, it would have made me pee a little.
- Which brings me to... Do your Kegels! That's my PSA for tonight. If my little PSA didn't do it for you, perhaps the arrival of a 19 pound baby would? I can't believe I am saying this, but makes my 10 pound 12 ounce baby seem like a peanut. Oh yes, you read that right.
- Ok, my sister just called me back and she remembers some of it. She is still on notice, but is slightly forgiven because she remembered the jist.
- I can't wait to see the Where the Wild Things Are Movie. But what if it's not as good as the book?
- I am concerned that I might have adult ADD. Tonight's blog post pretty much solidifies it for me.
- Our 15 year reunion festivities start tomorrow. Watch out class of '94... I'll be the
drunkone laughing at with at withat my BFF and calling my momhusband for a ride home. Oh, and I also don't have a clue what I'm going to wear. Any ideas for me? Friday night is a football game, then the bar. Saturday is dinner.
- I don't get pro football. I can watch college football for evah and evah, but pro ball... pffft. No thanks. Go Bucks. Seems like the paycheck takes the heart out of it for me.
- Aaaand my sister just texted me with a single word. Jem. She is now forgiven.
Um fall TV is back. I would be clever, but now I don't have to think.
25 September 2009
If I were a better blogger, I would come up with a witty clever post to tantalize your Friday morning, but really, I spent my Thursday night watching tv. I should preface this with the fact that I don't have cable or a dvr, so I have to watch things live, on the major networks, just as God intended. So instead of a great post, I bring you a collection of random thoughts that came to me
brilliantly incoherently while watching the goodness that is Thursday night tv.