- Please excuse the crap cell phone pic, it was all I had available.
- If you haven't been to Anderson's Market, get thee to King and Sylvania STAT.
- The only downfall I see with the Market is that we always spend way more than we had intended. It usually takes place with YKW throwing items (sardines???) in the cart.
- Where else can you find 6 different kinds of enchillada sauce? Oh, you need 12 different kinds of wraps for your sandwhiches? How about pastas and olives and artisan breads? Check. Check. Aaaaand check.
- It's TAFFY season y'all. That's right. Taffy bins as far as the imagination can stretch. YKW and I didn't partake in the taffy, but we sure did in spirit. Mmmmmm taffy.
04 May 2008