This weekend alone...
- We went to dinner with Oma (Dave's grandma).
- We hit Costco.
- We hit the farmers' market with Janet.
- We hit the devil (Walmart) for loads of dirt and planters.
- We planted and planted and planted our butts off... the container garden is (almost) complete.
- We cleaned.
- We hosted dinner and game night for Lynds & Britt.
- I worked on oodles of cheerleading shit. I can't believe the season is starting next week! It seems like it just started.
- We headed out to Swantucky to Keils market for MORE plants.
- We went to lunch.
- We went to Sam's Club.
- Dave vacuumed out the trunk of the car, which was filled with potting soil from a broken bag or two.
- We planted more. And more. And yet some more.
- We cleaned more and did loads of laundry.
Whew. I am wiped OUT, but we still have some more little things to tie up before I finally get to crash for the night. And crash, I will. Believe me, Finnegan's gymnastics class is going to come awful early tomorrow morning.
I promise to be a better blogger. I'm not going to lie, it probably won't be every day, but it will be more often than once a week. :-)