1. Pandora: I’ve written before about my mad love for Pandora Internet Radio, but my love runs so deep, I’ve got to put it as my number one favorite app. Seriously, how cool is it that we had a Monster Mash channel playing while we passed out candy?
2. Our Groceries: I love that I can make the list on my phone and through their sharing feature, it shows up on Dave’s phone as well. So if we need a few items on his way home, it saves me a trip to the store with two munchkins. Dave and his OCD tendencies loves that everything can be organized by store layout.
3. Words With Friends: This game is full of Scrabblicious amusement. I love that I can have 20 games going at the same time, that there is no rush in playing, and that although I keep getting my ass beat, I’m still having fun! If you want to play me, leave your user id in the comments!
4. Advanced Task Killer: I press a button and it kills all unnecessary apps, freeing up space and not using the battery!
5. Netflix: This is a great time filler when I’m waiting somewhere. I can pop an episode of Spiderman on for Finn or an episode of Pulling for me. It does work infinitely better when you’re in a wifi spot… ahem at least until 4G comes to our area!