One of my most favorite shows is leaving us. Tonight is the series finale of Boston Legal. If you haven't watched before, I highly recommend renting the dvds and laughing your ass off.
Here are some memerable quotes from resident law god, Mad Cow suffering, Denny Crane:
- "You know what I'm going to do, Brian, just to show you there are no hard feelings? I'm going to sleep with your wife."
- ''We're carnivores. When the pilgrims landed, first thing they did was eat a few Indians.''
- ''Bored? How can I be bored? I'm Denny Crane. Even the sound of my name fascinates. More, Sydney. More about me.''
- ''You hear the one about the fella who died, went to the pearly gates? St. Peter lets him in. Sees a guy in a suit making a closing argument. Says 'Who's that?' St. Peter says, 'Oh, that's God. Thinks he's Denny Crane.''
- "Denny Crane never goes down, except as a lover, I'm a giver in bed. Was that relevant?"
- "Objection, badgering, oh wait, she's our badger."
- "I have an erection. That is a good sign. Let the trial begin."
- "The current president of the United States is George Walker Bush, son to George Herbert Walker Bush, whose father was the late United States Senator Prescott Bush, who, as an undergraduate at Yale, once wrestled my father in the nude. But that's a story for another day. Let's stick to the issues at hand. Denny Crane."
- "Oh, balls! Why does everyone wanna excuse me from the conversation? It's not like I'll remember it! Mad Cow, for God sakes!"
Hizzle Marizzle, I will be thinking of you & Al tonight!