On the menu:
- Sesame dip, Onion Onion dip, & Spinach Herb dip all from Tastefully Simple. YUM. If you want to order some for yourself, you can email Noelle Christ at Noelle_1978@hotmail.com. All you have to do is put Tastefully Simple in the subject line, tell her what you want, and an invoice will arrive in your inbox for you to pay via credit or debit. Those dips are worth every penny. I also recommend the Wahoo Chili & Fiesta very highly.
- Annie's chili dip & cream cheese
- Organic Tomato Basil soup in shot glasses. I cheated and went with some that I picked up at Costco. Worth every penny for the convenience factor.
- Grilled veggie pasta with fresh herbs from the garden.
- Grilled chicken
- Grilled shrimp
- Pumpkin dip
- Caramel fondue!
- Copious amounts of WINE! Jackie, one of the bottles we drank was your Oregon Merlot and it was a hit.
Dinner was a hit. I don't have any pictures because we were running around visiting with our guests and in general having a grand ole time.