10. Number of songs on the hot playlist I created for New Year’s Eve.
4. Number of tiny razor sharp pieces of toys that the Davester has stepped on and subsequently yelled about.
90. Number of sea salt chocolate covered Oreos I made.
207. Number of Rolo turtles I made.
2. Number of Christmas Eve meltdowns from a five year old, resulting in not being able to open gifts with the rest of the family.
3. Number of baby dolls Tate received.
99. Number of cents Dave spent buying Finn’s new Where’s My Perry app… also the number of minutes they each have spent playing it.
21. Number of people coming to dinner at my mom’s house tonight…
How was your holiday?